Day light saving hours

monkey_tastic
monkey_tastic Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
Just wanting to know if there is a fix or will be a change for when events start? being in a daylight saving country it now starts at 6am cutting my time down on playing...

Will we have a 7am start time again or will it just be 6am until the clocks change..

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daylight savings time ends next weekend in the US, so the odd times will only last a week.
  • monkey_tastic
    Quebbster wrote:
    Daylight savings time ends next weekend in the US, so the odd times will only last a week.

Times have gone back for the UK so events now start at 6am and not 7am... thus making it harder for myself and probably other people to play...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster wrote:

Times have gone back for the UK so events now start at 6am and not 7am... thus making it harder for myself and probably other people to play...
    I know, I'm on European time myself. The game runs on US time though, so things will be back to normal next week when the US has ended their daylight savings time.
  • monkey_tastic
    Quebbster wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

I know, I'm on European time myself. The game runs on US time though, so things will be back to normal next week when the US has ended their daylight savings time.

This including the steam version? as mine has just switched to the 6am start times not 7am.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

This including the steam version? as mine has just switched to the 6am start times not 7am.
    No idea, I'm on mobile. But the game may assume the time changes on sunday for everyone.