Today is the Big Day! (Update)

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
No, it's not the poll results! I'll try to have those by the end of the week. Today I am getting married! This woman has let me play MPQ at all hours of the night! All joking aside, I love this woman and want to express it everywhere! As you might tell from the picture below, our wedding is comic themed (naturally!). The program is a comic story about how we met and fell in love (Deadpool guest cameo!). I'll have a Captain America shirt under my tux (Punisher is not wedding friendly lol). Each table is decorated with a theme hero or villain (My side is heroes and hers is villains). It will be nothing short of awesome. I can't wait for this amazing day to begin!

Ironically Captain America is rewarded today for DDQ. I would like to think that's the devs wishing me good luck!

Happy gaming! I'll return after the Honeymoon icon_e_biggrin.gif

Update: I am still waiting on the pictures from the Photographer but in the meantime, I added a picture of the Superhero Wedding Cake my wife made!

Cover_Program.png

Capture_4.jpg

Comments

• Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Post some pictures of the comic related stuff later icon_e_smile.gif

I had a Legend of Zelda wedding card myself (yes an 8bit one)

Congratulations to the both of you and enjoy your day
  • No, it's not the poll results! I'll try to have those by the end of the week. Today I am getting married! This woman has let me play MPQ at all hours of the night! All joking aside, I love this woman and want to express it everywhere! As you might tell from the picture below, our wedding is comic themed (naturally!). The program is a comic story about how we met and fell in love (Deadpool guest cameo!). I'll have a Captain America shirt under my tux (Punisher is not wedding friendly lol). Each table is decorated with a theme hero or villain (My side is heroes and hers is villains). It will be nothing short of awesome. I can't wait for this amazing day to begin!

Happy gaming! I'll return after the Honeymoon icon_e_biggrin.gif

Cover_Program.png

Capture_4.jpg

Sweet.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Congrats! Love the comic book cover
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Congrats!!
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    You caught a good one there! Congrats and enjoy!
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Congrats and make sure you are not playing MPQ at any point tonight icon_twisted.gif
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Did you get your alliance's approval for this whole wedding thing? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    If your new wife enjoys comics as much as you do, I've got a great suggestion for an in-person game to try sometime. If you aren't familiar with Greater Than Games' Sentinels of the Multiverse, you should be.

In the meantime, enjoy your honeymoon!
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    jffdougan wrote:
    If your new wife enjoys comics as much as you do, I've got a great suggestion for an in-person game to try sometime. If you aren't familiar with Greater Than Games' Sentinels of the Multiverse, you should be.

Or, if you want to keep it Marvel, Marvel Legendary is a really fun cooperative board/card game is well. My gf and I are pretty much addicted to that one.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is pretty sweet and awesome icon_e_smile.gif

Best of luck to the both of you, and thank you for sharing icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Congrats!
    The wife and I celebrated our fifth anniversary two weeks ago. It's rare to find someone who truly understands you, treasure it!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Der_Lex wrote:
    jffdougan wrote:

Or, if you want to keep it Marvel, Marvel Legendary is a really fun cooperative board/card game is well. My gf and I are pretty much addicted to that one.

Kind of off-topic, but Sentinels is a fixed-deck game rather than a deck builder. Definitely gives the feel of you playing that particular hero.
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Congratulations. Mine wasn't marvel, but
    KiBvT4PBgFJT1pEquI-5D-t4dUnXNxJDw-Ng15EzKQZ6RnnpBpxPNn-QYfZOv84fgHlM0_NexlWIDEsK2H3YagbZ_KmGPnEjERHlvt1XuNMhObHZ8Oxdrw18WehADwEQDMtCU7sJv5IUHOIXySPY9SA7UEURExYYxqJx1dhKW3EWJRx0xmdqPQkb5tA3CpvnPuvtDOJx7qoTPwqScRG6XMorG7X8xyjgYMJeRnRYgbpf0v3nt_t8TS-ngyF81PNbGd1Z367f1CTtam0R_RXra3Sxu0y9J4OCieBHSoLMkoleHY5KVBal6mjApP8TK5LnnABeq_R5MuemrmX3LhYfUBpdSGCebGSeh9qSI1UFlzgFzhJKV_yrAuFv2AzlHe0MvNMw9XuQHiwueRHRqN4NjL8hRNxDEez2-WO9xZiT_8JhZ_sPZ_p7RtR8L0q4n9ia-0YTVH0wRgIcs0P-A5V3P4zfjXFVsAktbdzhoji_lYQQdCdNoCL5HFwLJGUfmy6k7lQ34mde_Xt3fZ1jIJeh8k-VkF56xFMVduFJSqPqRcCz=w1200-h800-no

OkKR2ZVmjPVFHL_7nsT4bNNCKgmfJDsXcYAZKPIYEz3rbmHENm1YuB6JzS9_BzVA5CSLD4qq1EDY7mVOTA9ss4AHDz9UtGJTdyC-As_XH3rT3H1YQeZNhiuceGq5RmDORW-1gMMvhCri3UVofIPZyJA7OWPN3tiS69IIgnVXlKZiqoEZiNFFzY1kcqbTP6PCptRoqxWulYhZ3mx40OWKOgGp4t7h0lRxt1GcrVAgY1uCHxN1w0WHv5xo3tUy_hHGan6aJS3FFE2vm7CQvDQpUgcoLSFLeZQWtW5cA-R87tuK7iYOGHATwARCuWTuGhlmV0-GIWSz0sLRHYWMwF9YgV3aTuM2dwn7IsYBSkJs6Y3jnEgFwMuoGHHn1OFhtjmO5HDOdBiIffJVrOqzQI2lLlaFqybleqeGDCdodXCDmxt0T-G2bQH2XkDNk3-2dLTAJIMbIsJTwr7ZdwQncFtVZjCp12_sHiHLRbgqL4LodDQZoK-JMFj_yDvUQFcOwqD0j0_vhpp421sLEqI8944GyVRKsXoOXhpMhGFfBkan9rr2=w1200-h800-no
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Well, congratulations!
  • Congrats!! Please post some pictures of the ceremony icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Congrtulations !
  • Congratulation and enjoy your trip icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Congratulations!
  • CaptainFreaky