Game Crashes upon boot up

Since the latest Update on October 23, the game Crashes after the initial loading screen. Kicks me to the desktop.

I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled. I worked fine on the first boot up, but the problem persisted after trying to get back into the game.

I installed the pre-oct24 version on my phone (HTC One M8) for now, and it works great. I know I won't be able to play on an old version for long, so I hope you can help me quickly.

Comments

• It happens to me too.. I haven't been able to play my dailys over the weekend...

I've uninstalled the application and re-installed, removed Facebook and any applications I've updated or installed in the last week. It crashes for me actually when I click on the "HELP" or "Login to Facebook". I put in a ticket to them over the weekend. I hope it can be fixed because I have been playing for over a year and have 3 level 166 maxed characters (several more who can be maxed out) and I don't want to start over....
  • See this post about how I resolved my issue, and maybe it will resolve yours:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34306&p=436652#p436652