What characters should be in the game?

Seeing X-23 is making an appearance in the game (Do we really need more versions of Wolverine?) What character or characters would you like as playables?

1. Doctor Strange - Im sure he is in the works being he's in Champions

2. Ghost Rider - I know i know but he was my all time favorite as a kid and the Dan Ketch story was a great read

3. Thanos - When Avengers hits Theaters im sure the Mad Titan will arrive

4. Cable - Deadpool would highly approve of this Cyclops could use his Poppa the way Daken and X-23 do.

5. Gambit - Cyclops,Wolverine,Jean Grey,Professor X,Beast,Storm,Psylocke,and........And? He would be a heavy sought after character i guarantee mon ami

So who would you like to see in the game?

Comments

• Cyclops could use his Poppa the way Daken and X-23 do.

So do you want Cable, or are you asking for Corsair?
  • You know what? You got me. You are absolutely right.
  • All of them are good ideas, I'd like more villains though.
    Red Skull, M.O.D.O.K., Payable Gorgon and Ultron, Nightmare, Taskmaster, Grey Gargoyle, Electro, Mysterio, Avalanche, Pyro, Blob, Vulture, Black Cat, Sandman, Shocker, Silver Samurai, Super-Skrull, Dark Phoenix, Havok, Dracula, Black Heart, Mephisto, Bastion, Mandarin, Scorpion, Abomination, Kurse, Malekith, Batroc The Leaper, Mastermind, Ronan, Penance, Absorbing Man, Tiger Shark, Sauron, Arcade, etc.
    Just a chunk of who they could have, some they SHOULD.
  • Solid. I like the Villain list as well. I would like to see some of the Hell villains Blackheart and Mephisto for sure