Stupid spambot

AXP_isme
AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
There's no such thing as 42th unless it's some really convoluted joke about a horse dentist.

Lazy, lazy grammar coding.

Comments

• uberhamster
    uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
    AXP_isme wrote:
    There's no such thing as 42th unless it's some really convoluted joke about a horse dentist.

Can you tell us this joke please? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    AXP_isme wrote:

If you are speaking of the current post flooding by mtknudxi... I have counted 48 posts, not 42 icon_e_biggrin.gif

Are we under attack? icon_e_surprised.gif

Will a space-highway replace Earth? icon_e_confused.gif

Will I pull a 5* from a legendary token at last? icon_rolleyes.gif

Too many questions for a lazy week-end imo...
  • kewlguirarist
    kewlguirarist Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    I demand compensation for having to trawl through all of the rubbish icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's a little funny that for all the effort in moving and locking threads that disagree with Demiurge, they can't clean up a spam bot.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Because the bot is posting in the right subforum, apparently.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry about the spam bot zombie invasion everyone! (Yes, Dr. Nitroman there were 48 posts according to my count, no we are not currently under attack, also you can relax the space highway is scheduled to be built in the year 5048 and good luck with those token pulls!). And now back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Update: Took care of the mess in the Character sub forum, too. Will check the other subs but if you do encounter anymore spam, please report it. Thanks!