Support for tablets

Options
Hey all

Are there any plans for support on tablets? I really love the layout on the Steam version of the game, much easier to see how much AP the enemy has saved up (yes I know its a simple side swipe on my phone) everything looks much nicer playing in landscape. I don't play the Steam version, I've gone way too far on the Android version to start over. I think I read somewhere that the Dev's can transfer data to the Steam version, however I'd rather keep the game mobile

Thanks in advance all! ^_^

Edit: Sorry all! What I meant by "are there any plans for support on tablets" was; are there any plans to change the UI to better suit tablets. The over sized graphics on tablets at the moment looks terrible. I really hope they make a landscape layout similar if not the same as on the Steam version, it looks really nice

Has there been any information on this as yet?

Thank you!

Comments

• NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    what do you mean 'support for tablets'?

there's a android version of the game that runs nicely on android tablets, a IOS version that runs nicely on Ipads and a steam version that kinda runs on windows tablets...

edit: of wait, it seems I have misread your post...are you asking for a way to transfer the account from android to steam?
  • Sorry!!

I mean is there any plans to change the UI or layout to support landscape or horizontal (I have android version), the Steam version of the game looks very nice. I can only play in portrait or vertical everything is kind of enlarged on my tablet and it doesn't look very nice so I'm still playing on my phone
  • Agree to this. The game is **** in a tablet.

I almost get cross-eyed if I try to play in my iPad. Tiles are too damn big you'd think it was designed for toddlers.
  • Do you know what their last big tablet innovation was? They added a blue border to the screen so that the app doesn't look like an iPhone app running at 2X mode on the iPad.

Do not hold your breath.
  • That's a shame, I have no idea how much work would go into re-designing the layout never done coding but I guess it would be a lot of work to re-design the UI for landscape
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX has said that tablet landscape mode is something they're looking at, but it's not a huge priority compared to other features and content.

I think the game is more or less perfectly sized on an ipad mini, but would feel silly on a regular one.
  • My biggest issue with the tablet is that occassionally the game will freeze and I need to re-start the tablet. In turn I lose the match, Charcs lose half health or are put down, and I lose the match. This doesn't happen on my phone so not sure if it is just an issue with the tab device.
  • Lieutenan wrote:
    There are two tablets in the market which Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 vs Acer Iconia W510 with excellent facility and camera best shot,battery backup,quality apps with all facility available in these two features are supportive.
    http://tabletvs.net/compare/Samsung-Gal ... conia-W510

Is your kitchen in need of remodeling ?