Season sim

Todzilla
Todzilla Posts: 26
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
I started playing since season 3 but I've never really come up with a strategy for tackling the season sim. I've reached 2000 the past 3 seasons but usually end up around 1600 after losing points.

So is there a secret hover point you guys follow to maximize points minimize shields or any strategies you are willing to share?

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I generally don't maximize pts in sim at the end because so far, it would not have made a difference in my placement. I usually end up with 1600 or 1700 and 300 extra points would not have made a difference in season placement awards. if they would have, I could have made another push late after my last pvp was done and then shielded in sim, but anything more than a 3hr or 8hr shield in sim seems like wasted hp to me. there are guys that shield for days and hop up to 3000+ but unless you're in a t3 alliance where absolutely maximizing your pts for top alliance placement or if you're jockeying for a top individual season placement, it really doesn't make much sense to me.