Who to spend ISO to level up in my roster?

Options
kensterr
kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I've been getting bad match-ups in tournaments lately - lots of level 85 ** or level 70-90 *** with some near maxed **.

So who in my roster should I spend ISO to level up first?
Storm level 70 full covers
Thor level 64 full covers
OBW level 54 full covers
Patch level 64 (6/13)
Punisher level 53 (6/13)

Advice is greatly appreciated as my MMR is pretty screwed up

Comments

• MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Posting your full roster with a more detailed breakdown of covers (such as 3/4/5 vs 6/13) will give us a better idea of how to answer.

Based on what youve listed I would suggest OBW is a decent place to put iso. There is little chance of her getting (f)unbalanced as she is new, and not on the list. She is good at an upper 2* tier for both PVP and PVE (since blue can heal/add ticks to countdowns) and her AP steal can seriously mess people up on offense or defense. She is a bit squishy once you move to the upper 2* tiers but if youre already there and in MMR trouble she can somewhat act as a "kick me" sign which would help lower your MMR.

Try to enter tourney's early, get to ~200 then wait for attacks to roll in dropping your MMR such that a second push is slightly easier. Or just push to 300 for the token and sit out the rest of the tourney if you arent interested in the progression/rewards.