Enemy Of The State Rewards Fixed (10/23/15)

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi all,

Progression and Placement rewards for the Enemy of the State event were mistakenly set to 3 days instead of the intended 7 days. The Live Team has now corrected the values and the fix should already be in-game. We apologize for the error.

Demiurge are working on getting the missing Iso (110) out to the handful of players who hit the first Iso-8 Progression Reward before the fix could be implemented.

Thank you.

Comments

• Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Did...did they just fix something before we even complained?? What is going on over there!?
  • Damn, I just checked Enemy of the State rewards to see if the Legendary Token was somehow reduced. Nope!

What exactly did they fix? more Iso????
  • Damn, I just checked Enemy of the State rewards to see if the Legendary Token was somehow reduced. Nope!

What exactly did they fix? more Iso????

And HP. Like they said, they were using the 3/4 day template which is half or less of for that stuff.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ludaa wrote:
    Did...did they just fix something before we even complained?? What is going on over there!?

No, it was noticed and complained about in a thread yesterday. I don't remember where.
  • Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260
    Ludaa wrote:

There was a lot of complaining in the "1 legendary for 7 day event" thread.

C'mon, you think this board would have actually passed up a chance to complain about something?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for fixing this, I suppose it would be too much to ask to properly credit players for Iso 8 Brotherhood which was also set to 3 day reward structure
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Ludaa wrote:

icon_lol.gif
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    A bit strange you get 50HP for 68,500 but only 25HP for 115,500.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Ludaa wrote:

No, it was noticed and complained about in a thread yesterday. I don't remember where.
    In 7 Day PVE for 1 Legendary Token
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mean it's great that you fixed it, but I'm curious how it was able to happen in the first place?

I know that numbers are hard, but it would certainly be worth the time to train all staff on the difference between 3 and 7. Who knows, maybe they'll even find a use for such a skill outside of the workplace.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Mawtful wrote:
    I know that numbers are hard, but it would certainly be worth the time to train all staff on the difference between 3 and 7. Who knows, maybe they'll even find a use for such a skill outside of the workplace.
    Don't be ridiculous! How often is anyone going to use the number 7 in real life?
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    First of all, thank you for correcting this. Good to see this fixed in a (reasonably) timely manner.

Now I'm going to sound like a terrible nag for saying this, for which I apologise in advance, but this wasn't the first 7-day PVE where the rewards were set to 3/4-day length. The Iso Brotherhood at the start of this month also gave out the incorrect rewards. Maybe someone already remarked on this, if so sorry for repeating it. And I'm not saying we should be compensated for that PVE (would be awesome if they did, but it's been 2 weeks) but just to throw it out there that this isn't the first time this has happened, unfortunately. All I ask is that someone keep an eye out for this kind of thing, as said here before it shouldn't be that big of a problem to prevent this from happening.

Anyway, thanks again for fixing! Now if you could fix all goons feeding red AP in the Wolvie/Gorgon nodes, pretty please...? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Previous Iso-8 Brotherhood thread: https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=33252
  • timbopp
    timbopp Posts: 88
    I woke up this morning to an extra 140 iso. I didn't even realise the rewards were wrong.
    Kudos to the Devs, they saw a problem and fixed it quickly, no excuses.

That said, it is frustrating that they responded so quickly and fairly to what is a tiny 140 iso error. I'm still hurting from the 10K iso I missed out on from the undelivered anniversary double iso lightning rounds even after their 5K compensation.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    timbopp wrote:
    I woke up this morning to an extra 140 iso. I didn't even realise the rewards were wrong.

That said, it is frustrating that they responded so quickly and fairly to what is a tiny 140 iso error. I'm still hurting from the 10K iso I missed out on from the undelivered anniversary double iso lightning rounds even after their 5K compensation.
    It wasn't "a tiny iso error", iso and hp were halved at all levels, progression, personal placement, alliance placement.

And they didn't notice, it was brought to their attention by players
  • timbopp
    timbopp Posts: 88
    fmftint wrote:
    timbopp wrote:

It wasn't "a tiny iso error", iso and hp were halved at all levels, progression, personal placement, alliance placement.

And they didn't notice, it was brought to their attention by players

Who cares who noticed it if they fix it, which they did.

I got 2 things this morning.
    The first was a reply to my trouble ticket/complaint about the anniversary lightning rounds missing double iso which basically said that even though I had screen shots for the 15K iso I earned, the 5K iso compensation everybody got was all I was going to get, not a single iso more.
    The second was the in game pop up compensation for 140 iso I had unknowingly missed so far in this PVE.

So to me that 140 iso they gave to me because of an error is pretty tiny compared to the 10,000 iso they won't.
  • I joyously spent that 140 iso in one spot. Splurging!!!!!