How do you save/retrieve a game?

I'm going to be getting a vastly improved phone very soon (the one I have now I've had for a very long time) and I don't know to back up and retrieve my data. I see the backup to Facebook option available but it doesn't tell me what it's doing nor how to get that information onto my upcoming new phone. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    If you hit that "Facebook" option (or google+, but who actually uses that?), your game is automatically saved to face book. When you get your new phone, install MPQ, go through the tutorial again (unless they finally made a way to skip it), then it will ask you if you want to connect to facebook or google+. Select facebook, log into face book, and all your stuff will be on your new phone.

That works for any mobile device (phone, iPhone, tablet, iPad, etc...). If a battery dies on one device, you can pick up another and pick up where you left off**. I play regularly on my tablet (when on break at work), my Android VM on my computer (when at home), and my phone (when at the bar, lunch, waiting room, etc...).

** as long as it isn't mid game. The game supposedly saves when you finish a node, but I sometimes find that it doesnt. To force a save, back out of PVP/PVE to the main screen, then pick the other option (i.e.: if you just finished a PVE node, back out to the main screen. Select versus, then enter a PVP node, but don't start the battle. That will force the save.)