3 star characters

Options
Unknown
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Which 3 star character do you have more than one of or would like to have more than one of? I have fourteen 3 star character covers that I'm about to sell but was thinking maybe I need to double up on some characters.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't have dupes of any characters, but the 2 popular ones are Iron Fist and Luke Cage. You can have an offensive 5/3/5 Cage and a 3/5/5 (or 5/5/3) defensive one. Fist is a good one to double up on because of his low health.
  • Orion wrote:
    I don't have dupes of any characters, but the 2 popular ones are Iron Fist and Luke Cage. You can have an offensive 5/3/5 Cage and a 3/5/5 (or 5/5/3) defensive one. Fist is a good one to double up on because of his low health.

Thanks for that info, it is very helpful.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    hood and loki are popular to have 2 of also. for pve and pvp climbing purposes, when you use them, you want them tanking as few colors as possible, so having one underleveled, but fully covered can be useful. however, in pvp, since they have so little health and on defense, tanking doesn't matter, if you leave one out there, you'll want them at 166. I have dupes started for fist, loki and hood. I also have one for thor because I was getting so many covers for him - he's at 4/4/5 level 70 but I only use him for trivials but could use anyone for those, so he'll probably be sold eventually. my loki is pretty well covered and I need to finish maxing my main one.