Season XX alliance reward

I must say I'm not sure how to feel about the legendary ("Leg") token as the alliance reward.

For the past few seasons before the introduction of these Leg tokens, the alliance rewards were a 4* cover which was introduced in the previous (or the one before) season. Which means those who didn't whale would have relatively few covers of him/her/it. Which was O.K.

Now we have this Leg token as a reward, it is completely based off RNG, and I'm kinda torn between a chance of a 5* or a confirmed cover of a 4* toon which I actually need.

I guess it's down to whether you like the slots. Thoughts, comments?

Comments

• Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    They did say this when they revealed legendary tokens so we knew they were coming. But yeah honestly I'm not excited, but being in a top 100 PvP alliance we're still going to shoot for it.
  • A legendary token that can grant you an awesome IW...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm a bit upset they removed the node where you could try out the new fourstar. That was great for prologue healing.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    DPG1 wrote:
    A legendary token that can grant you an awesome IW...

Out of 6 legs I opened last nite, I DID get one. icon_e_confused.gif
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    re: top 100 leg token. If your alliance doesn't want it, commanders could always bring in a low scorer to drop the alliance under top 100. I'm sure some 20 man group will appreciate the gesture. icon_lol.gif
  • moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    I'm a bit upset they removed the node where you could try out the new fourstar. That was great for prologue healing.

Maybe if they started introducing only 1 new 4* each season instead of 3...
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    I think it's time they put the 4* new release as personal progression.

Maybe have a choice of new release 4* or legendary token for season rewards for alliances. It's high time this was in the game. Choice keeps more people happy. You can actually please everyone if you give them more choices.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    thisone wrote:
    Cyclops red is the final progression in the SHIELD simulator. That may be the model they are going for in future seasons.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    thisone wrote:
    Cyclops red is the final progression in the SHIELD simulator. That may be the model they are going for in future seasons.

I noticed that too. And if 2 4* releases every month then one in sim and one for season progression seems the way to go. But since they didn't add red hulk then I'm not sure it's the plan. May just be random cyke being in sim.

After the 2* wolverine reward during anniversary anything is possible.. lol