Vision ability Bug

D4Ni13
D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
Hy there,

I encounter an issue yesterday while playing with Vision.
I used his blue ability and then matched some tiles with his symbol on them, and no bonus given. I tried again next turn with different color but still with his symbol on them, and no bonus again. I used the red ability and there I saw the bonus. I tried again to match something after the red ability, and still no bonus.

I played two matches, and used the blue ability several times during the matches, and I got no damage on tile matches at all. Is this a bug? I thought Vision's blue ability is intended to work on tile matches also.

Does anyone know what happened? Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I play on STEAM (PC)

Comments

• D4Ni13
    So you imply that I see the normal number, and the opponent damage is actually higher? It could be true, I must check that, but if that is the case, it would also be a bug: a visual one.
    His ability works as a strike tile, so you should see the damage output with the bonus.

I will check your theory today and write back icon_e_smile.gif
  • Killinstinct
    Killinstinct Posts: 99 Match Maker
    OJSP wrote:
    the numbers we see flying up to hit our opponent has the basic match damage values.

the number appearing after the opponent got hit, should be higher with the Density: Heavy tile out in play.

so, (just pulling numbers out of thin air): the numbers flying up could be 100, but the actual damage shown after the opponent got hit could be 200.

This is right.

I had the same thought as op, but then I checked it how much damage I did with a match. Although the number said 200, I did 600 damage.
  • D4Ni13
    After testing this I saw that indeed the damage dealt to the opponent is bigger than the first number. My game has updated during the weekend, and now I see the both numbers (normal and final damage).
    Thank you for you help guys icon_e_wink.gif.

Cheers.
  • It's misleading as you expect it to work the same as a Strike tile, I.E. shown on the match damage, but the damage is actually felt.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Work's the same way with his yellow. The opponent's match damage shows up normally in the tile area, but the number next to Vision shows up reduced.