MPQ Console DLC question

ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So i got MPQ on the 360 along with the DLC, finished Deadpool Vs. MPQ and....didn't get to add Deadpool to my roster, so to get him am i supposed to finish hard mode or what? like....i even tried beating the last node again to see, i have all nodes in heroes and villains finished and still no deadpool.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    ...am i supposed to finish hard mode or what?

Yes. You'll need to finish “Hard Mode” to unlock Deadpool.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Unfortunately, you aren't supposed to win

Do you guys get how ridiculous that sounds in any context?
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    fmftint wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Unfortunately, you aren't supposed to win

Do you guys get how ridiculous that sounds in any context?

Hey now, you'll scare him off. When you get a rare Red sighting, you have to coax them out of their hole with food and gifts, or they'll run away for over a day while everyone asks questions.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    fmftint wrote:
    Unfortunately, you aren't supposed to win. Do you guys get how ridiculous that sounds in any context?

Your sentence does not compute. The person asked a question about how to unlock Deadpool and it was answered.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Raffoon wrote:
    Hey now, you'll scare him off. When you get a rare Red sighting, you have to coax them out of their hole with food and gifts, or they'll run away for over a day while everyone asks questions.

I like open world video games. Also, Chimay and Veggie burritos. Danke!
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Raffoon wrote:

I like open world video games. Also, Chimay and Veggie burritos. Danke!

Chimay, ooooooh, classy! I'll have one if there's any going spare, especially if it's the bleu.
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Less than 60 minutes for an answer on this, the new shiny thing that we can all spend money on...while other questions in other threads go unanswered.

That is what does not compute.

marc
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    So i got MPQ on the 360 along with the DLC, finished Deadpool Vs. MPQ and....didn't get to add Deadpool to my roster, so to get him am i supposed to finish hard mode or what? like....i even tried beating the last node again to see, i have all nodes in heroes and villains finished and still no deadpool.
    How are you liking the console version?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    djsquillz wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Less than 60 minutes for an answer on this, the new shiny thing that we can all spend money on...while other questions in other threads go unanswered.

marc

djsquillz!

Nope. Money has nothing to do with it. It's simply a question I know the answer to and was able to provide quickly.

Keep spinnin' the beats!

Easy,

Hi-Fi
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    djsquillz wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

marc

djsquillz!

Nope. Money has nothing to do with it. It's simply a question I know the answer to and was able to provide quickly.

Keep spinnin' the beats!

Easy,

Hi-Fi

Dave. Guess everything is working as intended.

marc
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Folks, grinding your axes by hounding reds in every thread they comment on is not going to make them address the concerns that are important to you any sooner.
  • Seems a little unfair to make you pay for a character and then not giving him to you, until you've almost unlocked all the free characters already. People mainly bought this to play with friends, and you don't say hey come over and play this game with me and not have deadpool unlocked.