What are the devs current goals?

mindsuckr
mindsuckr Posts: 154
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Now that the anniversary is over, what are the devs currently working on? I know whenever we would ask about anything they would always say it's on the back burner because they are working on the anniversary event. With the anniversary having ended, what is the first priority and what's in the pipes?

Comments

• Make a living, create more 4* and sell more roster spot.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    to SELL digital goods. that is all
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    To see how often they can piss off the vocal player base before they actually stop playing... we're still playing. Not working as intended yet... need to turn it up a notch.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    to SELL digital goods. that is all

It's never not this.
    Redundant thread is redundant.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems weird to ask what the Devs are doing in a place where you can't find them anywhere.
  • Plans?

This Game?

icon_e_sad.gif

marc
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    New characters.
    New way to obtain covers. Currency *cough*
    New gameplay mode.
  • I think the initial responses to this thread - right or wrong - have essentially reduced or eliminated any possibility of an actual dev response.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Make more money.
  • deiXide wrote:
    I think the initial responses to this thread - right or wrong - have essentially reduced or eliminated any possibility of an actual dev response.

Yes, THATS what did it.

Would u care to buy a bridge? It's really nice, located in Brooklyn, NY. Just one owner...and ur speaking to him.

let me know if ur interested.

marc
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    mindsuckr wrote:
    Now that the anniversary is over, what are the devs currently working on? I know whenever we would ask about anything they would always say it's on the back burner because they are working on the anniversary event. With the anniversary having ended, what is the first priority and what's in the pipes?

i dont know they never tell us what they are working on, its not like someone is going to steal their idea and make it into their own game.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    They got scared off after Anniversary. Ironically enough, half of the outrage over Anniversary had to do with the terrible communication.