Iceman, Cyclops, Red Hulk already in LTs?

Hayek
Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
We're receiving unconfirmed reports that icon_iceman.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_redhulk.png have already been added to token_legendary.png but are not yet showing in the token odds page. Can a red confirm that we're safe to open our token_legendary.png s if we're looking to draw one of these characters?

Comments

• CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Hayek wrote:
    We're receiving unconfirmed reports that icon_iceman.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_redhulk.png have already been added to token_legendary.png but are not yet showing in the token odds page. Can a red confirm that we're safe to open our token_legendary.png s if we're looking to draw one of these characters?

And also token_heroic.png
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I recommend waiting until the drop table updates (expected at next season start, tomorrow).

Sad to see this drob table not being dynamically updated = manipulatable
  • Hayek wrote:

And also token_standard.png . Won't somebody please think of the token_standard.png !
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:
    I recommend waiting until the drop table updates (expected at next season start, tomorrow).

Sad to see this drob table not being dynamically updated = manipulatable

Season starts tonight (when slice 1 of the SG PvP begins) so it's a short wait in any case.
  • mindsuckr
    mindsuckr Posts: 154
    2 hours ago an alliance member got a 4 Cyk from his leg token.
  • Tilesmasher
    Tilesmasher Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    I'm going to wait to open the 5 I have until I see IM listed.

I'm sure it's just another screw up on their part by not adding the new characters listed, but this way when I get 5 IW covers I'll know it wasn't my fault by jumping the gun.
  • Hayek
    Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    A few of us in the alliance decided to each open a token to see if we could confirm, blackflag.pngicon_silversurfer.png from mine. I'm a happy camper right now.
  • lahlouh
    lahlouh Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I had an alliance mate report opening a Rulk cover from legendary...
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    I can confirm I pulled a blue Cyclops from my last legendary token.....
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the recent update, these three appear on the odds sheet for heroic tokens.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened my non-legendary stash. Got two X-Forces I didn't need and two Sam Wilsons. I'll call it a win.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    For me the ? icon has been updated for both Heroics & Legendaries to include 4Clops, Iceman, and Red Hulk.
    More characters means less % chance of dupes (don't need Invisible Woman, Blue Thor, or Yellow Xforce).

That PVE Legendary will be claimed at just the right time!
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    PPPlaya wrote:
    Hayek wrote:

And also token_standard.png . Won't somebody please think of the token_standard.png !

I have 700+ token_standard.png myself. I wish D3 would add star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png to the draw. icon_lol.gif
  • scottee
    puppychow wrote:
    PPPlaya wrote:
    Hayek wrote:

I have 700+ token_standard.png myself. I wish D3 would add star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png to the draw. icon_lol.gif

The 4*s are in there. They just didn't put them in odds list. But it's possible to get them.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Glad to see the trend of top-notch communication with the players has continued.

It was also wonderful how they updated us regarding the change to plans about Iceman's non-inclusion in the tokens during anniversary. Top notch!! Very professional!

I'm pretty sure there are at least 2 different people whose job it is to communicate changes like this. Maybe diffusion of responsibility is the issue?
  • scottee
    I don't know why people are so surprised. It's ALWAYS like this when the tokens change. The Thur the new season starts, the tokens change a few hours early, before the odds list changes. People are just looking for things to have a cow about.