Progress lost between iPhone and iPad

Stellarman
Stellarman Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
Hi,

I used to have a similar issues some time ago but now it poped up again and this time I am very angry because my **** Invisible Woman cover get lost (not talking about other stuff like ISO or health packs I got).
I play on 2 devices:
1) Apple iPhone 5S - iOS version 9.0.2
2) Apple iPad mini - iOS version 9.0.2

Yesterday I played on iPad and I went through the whole Deadpool daily quest where I got the Falcon cover, some health packs and ISO from tacos and other rewards while the most important for me was the **** Invisible Woman cover I got as a daily reward.
After that I haven't played until today when I open MPQ on my iPhone to play Deadpool daily for today. After first two missions I realized that all the progress I made yesterday is gone so I panicked and tried to logged on my iPad to get it somehow fixed - but it didn't happen!!!

So now I am screwed because the daily reward already passed over I don't have my covers, ISO and health packs and I am not able to somehow get it back.
Which makes me very frustrated and pissed off!!!

Please feel free to comment it if you encountered similar issue as I think saving the progress in such game is critical from player POV and issues like this shall never happen to anyone!

Comments

• J2L
    J2L Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Something similar happen to me too, trying sending a ticket to CSR, they usually helpful.