DDQ "Completed" label?

Sidebernie
Sidebernie Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
I always end up forgetting whether or not I've finished all of the DDQ nodes (I usually don't do them all at once). Is there any chance of putting some sort of "Quest Complete" label on the top screen when all of the nodes have been beaten, so I can stop checking compulsively every time I log in?

Thanks,
Sidebernie
Zilver Mask

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Sidebernie wrote:
    I always end up forgetting whether or not I've finished all of the DDQ nodes (I usually don't do them all at once). Is there any chance of putting some sort of "Quest Complete" label on the top screen when all of the nodes have been beaten, so I can stop checking compulsively every time I log in?

Thanks,
    Sidebernie
    Zilver Mask

If you're just looking at the event tab, your score will remain the same once you're done.
  • Jack0fAllGames
    Jack0fAllGames Posts: 65 Match Maker
    MojoWild wrote:
    Sidebernie wrote:

Thanks,
    Sidebernie
    Zilver Mask

If you're just looking at the event tab, your score will remain the same once you're done.

That's not any help. If you're in the event, you'd just see the unfinished nodes.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    MojoWild wrote:
    Sidebernie wrote:

Thanks,
    Sidebernie
    Zilver Mask

That's not any help. If you're in the event, you'd just see the unfinished nodes.

If you're in the event looking at unfinished nodes, then you're already there and know you're not done.