More Non-Scaling, Non-Competitive Gameplay Options

I'm tired of scaling and matchmaking that is designed to make this game less enjoyable the further I level my roster.

I enjoyed the prologue, I enjoy DDQ, but once you progress past being challenged by Big Enchilada (achievable with 3 2*s in the 80s) there's nothing that doesn't scale until you can do the 4* DDQ node with a 4* character circa lvl 150.

I've built a lot of 3* characters in the lvl100 - 127 range and want something that challenges them but allows me to play casually without having to sacrifice work and sleep and without having to worry about shields and losing points. Something that is as difficult for a team of level 130s as the Big Enchilada would be for a team of level 90s would be great.

I want this for the sake of fun. I'm not even going to ask for anything in this gameplay option to aid progression. (Although if it's a DDQ node, for example, a minimum 200 ISO/day would be a nice gesture).

I've spent money on roster slots, I've spent a lot of time hunting covers, I'm getting towards having a the majority of 3*s in a usable condition, but events and game modes where I am able to enjoy the prizes that I've worked for are too few and far between.

Maybe we could 'retire' one of the older, less-popular story events and adapt it to an extension of the prologue, fixing levels of enemies in the mid-high 100s?

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    jump into a PVP with 90 mins left should give you enough time to get to 800 pts or higher and usually dont have to worry about shields if your good enough