Is it pink or purple?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I know its trivial, and I think everyone knows which tile colour we refer to it when we say pink or purple, but what colour do you think it is?

It seems in the roster, when you look at the powers, it a nice royal purple, but when you're playing the match, its a lighter pinkier colour.

Comments

• Purple obviously
  • Pink. .
  • IceIX wrote:
    Black Widow (Original)
    2 Star Rarity (Uncommon)
      Aggressive Recon - Purple 5 AP Natasha goes undercover to find her opponent's secrets. She steals 2 Yellow, Blue, Red, and Green AP, undermining the enemy's plans and setting hers into motion. Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Steals 3 AP. Costs 2 AP more. Level 3: Also steals Black AP. Costs 1 AP more. Level 4: Steals 4 AP. Costs 2 AP more. Level 5: Also steals Purple AP. Costs 1 AP more.
      Anti-Gravity Device - Blue 11 AP Stolen Stark tech increases enemy countdowns by 2. If there are none, heals all allies of 100 damage. Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Add 3 to timers. Level 3: Costs 2 AP less. Level 4: Adds 4 to timers. Level 5: 50% heal with enemy countdown timers present. (Dev note: This means at Level 5 AGD and base level character, she would heal for 50 with Countdown tiles, plus 50 more if none are present)
      Espionage - Black Passive Not yet implemented. Coming soon!

Her color Strengths are Black, Blue, Purple in that order. Crit of 4x, EO tile of 3.
  • All the powers that describe it, SAY purple. It does look pinkish though.
  • DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Its Lavender. icon_cool.gif
  • I'd say Magenta
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Its Lavender. icon_cool.gif

So it's not to be used by Scorpion? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Bugpop wrote:
    I'd say Magenta

Better watch what you say or your Magneta will get nerfed.
  • Team pink here.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Multiple power descriptions say purple, so it's purple. Can we move on?
  • Its a "cool" pink which means there is a touch of blue which would technically make it purple. So they are technically correct. But when I look at it, I see pink.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pantone_colour_chart_Page_03-11.jpg
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Word of God (the actual game) calls it purple.

Therefore, it's purple, but people will call it what they want.
  • How about Orchid? Maybe Fuschia?
  • Twysta wrote:

Yep, definitely PMS246... which is obviously a shade better than "pms 24/7".
  • Twysta wrote:

This chart is valentine's day appropriate for a modicum of reasons.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    If you call this colour 'pink', all the baddies will come after you. Yelena, Bullseye, Moonstone, Magneto, Loki, Daken, Venom. Others.
    Oooh let me just use that lethal pink ability! - Doesn't work icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • It's totally pink.
  • Mr. Pink would like it to be Mr. Purple. But unfortunately somebody from another job's Mr. Purple. (And everybody would like to be Mr. Black.)
  • It's Pinkle