PVP Event Missing

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
Red Eye S1 ends in just under 2 hours and the next event preview, presumably Rocket & Groot, is not up yet

Can someone at Demiurge push the next event?

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    usually it does not pop up until slice 1 ends so it should be up around 8pm est tonight (maybe 7pm)

its up now 642pm est
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is there now for me and unfortunately it is there complete with squirrel covers as placement awards, this is completely ridiculous given how recently a relatively unwanted character like this was used as the placement reward. icon_e_confused.gif
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crowl wrote:
    It is there now for me and unfortunately it is there complete with squirrel covers as placement awards, this is completely ridiculous given how recently a relatively unwanted character like this was used as the placement reward. icon_e_confused.gif

Bet you'll be really excited when she is the event to start the season!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Red Eye wasn't put in the Events forum, no-one seems bothered.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crowl wrote:

Bet you'll be really excited when she is the event to start the season!

highly doubt it.. Was the last off season person rewarded in the first season play?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Red Eye wasn't put in the Events forum, no-one seems bothered.

The persons making the event threads have mostly retired from the forums etc.. we have had someone take up the mantle for the DDQ, but no-one has taken up for the other events yet. Remember, those were all forum member made threads!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still waiting for the Iron Fist covers to be rewards. Tha would make it the, what, fourth time he'd been offered?