Levelling up Jean Grey

Options
Unknown
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
My question I’ve been struggling with is what to do with my Jean Grey? She’s ranked #1-2 as top 4* and I have her at tempting 3/2/4 build, with about 14,000 Hp on reserve. I know having her maxed would be beneficial as my next strongest 4* is 4Thor, followed by x-force.

Should I spend the 12,500 Hp on her to have 5/3/5 and thus intimidatingly useful?? I know her being maxed will net me higher placement and more PVP rewards so it would theoretically be a wise spend.

Or wait to get drops of her indefinitely (With the advent of Legendary tokens and 4*DDQ)??

Help please from sound minds only.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i am struggling with this same quandry.. every single time i have bought a cover, i get it within the next week from a pull or progression ... to sell.... my JG is sitting at 2/4/4
  • I got 2 Jean Grey's from Anniversary and believe my luck in "pulling" icon_cool.gif another JG is now dry.

So what to do?
  • _Vitto
    _Vitto Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Personally, I would not spend that amount of hp for upgrading each ability of a single character. The day you'll get a JG cover you had already maxed via hp will come, and you'll regret the decision.
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    the last time I spent 7500 on upgrading a character with hard earned HP, the character was nerfed the very next week. I generally avoid it at all costs now.