[solved] Losing points over time

Hello,

about two hours ago i took a screenshot from our alliance and their points. And now i took another screenshot of our alliance and their points.
But if i compare them, you can clearly see that the 2nd screenshot has more total points for the alliance (thus was taken later) BUT for all members that did not play during those 2 hours, their total amount of points DROPPED (by exactly 120 points).
Why do PvE event points decay over time? You cant be attacked by other players, how is it possible to lose points?

( i can post screenshot here, but i do not know if the alliance wants me to post a screenshot of the scores )

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The total points for inactive players dropped by 120 total points or 120 points each?

If you aren't comfortable showing your players' names, blur them out?
  • bigwhoop
    bigwhoop Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Is it possible that one screenshot is from the main event ranking, and the other screen shot is from the sub ranking? 120 is probably the point total for the non-replayable node from the main event page.
  • heh, woopsy. You are right, when i check the main event now, they gained the 120 points again and everyone checks out. icon_redface.gif
    I thought there was maybe some hidden PvE thing i did not know about.
This discussion has been closed.