Line App Recruiting Rooms

jimstarooney
jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
edited August 2018 in MPQ Alliances
yellowcritpng**Disclaimer: All Line rooms are run by the community and are not officially endorsed or supported by D3 Go! or Demiurge.** yellowcritpng

There are many rooms on Line for people looking for players or alliances. Please contact one of the names below for an invite to the room(s):

JJ's Merky Waters
Room specifically for mercenaries looking to be placed in both pve and pvp events.
Commanders also welcome.
Contact Line IDs: moonbiscuit

Marvel Mercs Group
Room for merc'ing and recruiting for PvE and PvP events. Commanders and recruits/mercs are welcomed.
Contact Line IDs: Currently unavailable

MPQ Recruiting:
Room for merc'ing and recruiting for PvE and PvP events. Commanders and recruits/mercs are welcomed.
Contact Line ID: erollins

If you have additional Line merc rooms, please post them below with relevant contact info. OP will be updated with rooms as they are added.

If you would like an invite to any room, please message the listed contacts on Line as they do not always regularly check the forums.

Updated 2/18/2017 - Added additional Line contacts for the rooms.
Updated 2/22/2018 - Removed out of date contacts
Updated 8/7/2018 - Removed out of date contacts

Comments

• jjfyahpowah
    jjfyahpowah Posts: 81 Match Maker
    JJ's Merky Waters..

Room specifically for mercenaries looking to be placed in both pve and pvp events.
    Commanders also welcome.

Contact..
    Line I.D: jjfyahpowah
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Marvel Mercs Group.

Corytutor-dcd
  • jimstarooney
    There is a shortage of mercs in mpq recruiting.if u are alliance-less and u regularly pimp yourself out plz ask me for an invite on line,you never know when u might need it.
  • sgsam0309
    sgsam0309 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2016
    - N.I.L

- N.A
  • Can someone add me to a LINE group, I am looking for an Alliance. I am a solid performer, generally in the top 50 for PVP and top 100 for PVE. tim_proctor
  • Add me to the groups please. My I'd is dojiazberic
  • jimstarooney
    Guys i dont get notifications from the forums,plz add one of the above mods on the free line app from whichever group u are looking for.
  • jimstarooney
    I am not normally around for the last 8hrs of the season.if u ask for an invite and get no response plz contact Aco512 or alternatively try one of the other rooms listed above.
  • facepro13
    facepro13 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I would like to be added to the groups as well
  • BryanMc82
    BryanMc82 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    I'm not sure how to join rooms but my Line ID is BryanMc82.

I'm currently mercing Enemy of the state.
  • crz2fer
    crz2fer Posts: 5
    Aco512 doesn't pop up under search for me. Can someone invite me to a group? Username: cawittmann
    Number 1 in pve currently at 102k
  • Bugga
    Bugga Posts: 10
    None of the users listed by the alliances seem to be able to be found via Line. If anyone with the ability to invite me would be willing, I'm ScislaC on Line.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    I tried searching each of those line groups and didn't come up with any matches. Can someone please add eichenadam to those line groups? I'm a co-commander of Stampcollector and hoping to find an easier way to recruit mercs.

Thanks in advance.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I am one of the commanders of Oceans 20, Top100 PvE alliance. If you have a room for recruiting add arphaxad_fl on line. Thank you.
  • Would you guys be kind enough to invite me to all of the rooms? I was only able to find CoryTutor on LINE. My user name is ruinedcause. I am a commander looking for temporary help with Unstable ISO-8. We're a T50 PvE guild.

Thank you!
  • arejaygee
    arejaygee Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I'm a commander with the Illuminati family of alliances. We're currently looking for regular members/mercs.

Line id: arejaygee

I'd appreciate an invite to recruiting rooms.
  • jimstarooney
    I have now retired from the game maybe for good,plz use the line id of my colleague if u need an invite to mpq recruiting as i have deleted line too.
  • HI

I'm looking for

PVE Sniper rooms, if you know some, please invite my

Line-ID: shadow310574
  • Mpq 1 Stop is a line room that handles all needs in one single room.
    PvE/PvP bracket Intel, merc/permanent recruiting, mpq community, alliance merge assistance, buy club assistance, etc.

Message user id, cynicalwon for an invite.

We are also on Facebook under the same name, Mpq 1 Stop.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    HI

I'm looking for

PVE Sniper rooms, if you know some, please invite my

Line-ID: shadow310574

You guys coordinate to snipe?