20 Man Lightning Rounds

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
Would have been a great way to fill time between anniversary and the next season.

They'd have also been a great way to fill all those holes where Galactus was done and PVP was shielded, but let's look to the present/future, I suppose.

Comments

• donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I think that LRs with smaller than usual brackets (not necessarily in the format of 20 ppl LR... let say 100 or 200) could be the perfect environment for 4* events for the time being.

Maybe once every couple of weeks we could have "normal" LR and, running at the same time, 4* LR, with slightly different (=better) rewards.

Normal LR would become much more enjoyable for classic 3* rosters, while people with 4* rosters could go for the "hardcore" version.

On a general note, I believe that LR deserves much more attention as a game mode.

Maybe there could be an achievement system for every LR cycle: let say that you unlock 50 hp after 50 matches won, a legendary token if you hit xxx global points (during the entire cycle of LR) etc.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    And maybe we could have them on the weekends sometimes?
  • Lightning round rewards just don't seem to be worth the effort.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Maybe the easiest rests to give would be some standard tokens for t250, t500. I know they'll probably be 1*, but who didn't like opening tokens.