Anniversary Reward Distribution

GodsRightArm
GodsRightArm Posts: 27
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So my anniversary event ended early this morning (3am or so and now it is 8am) and I didn't receive my awards. I just received my alliance rank rewards but still not my personal awards. Should be getting a 10 pack. Did this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Have not recieved my personnal awatds either
  • murmelmann8
    murmelmann8 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I am not so high placed like you but I am on place 812 and should get two token but I only got 1 why?
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2015
    Received Alliance rewards but not personal. Sure it will be rectified by the end of the day, else I'll submit a ticket

Edit - Received now, troops stand down.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    No rewards here either.
    Not sure what I was expecting, this is pretty standard for Demiurge and the cherry on top of the anniversary "celebration".

If your anniversary results still shows " Rewards pending..." then take a screenshot, otherwise you won't get anything.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alliance rewards just came in a little bit ago.. around 8:10am EST for me!
  • Mine showed pending all the way up until when I posted this and got my alliance reward but still now personal one.

I finished in 9th so I should be getting a 10 pack. I'm just glad I'm not the only one that didn't get the rewards yet.
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Same here too, have the alliance but not my own. It doesn't say "Rewards Pending" though.

Ah well, I'm only owed 1 Anniversary Token, and I've got icon_moonstone.pngs up to my elbows so I won't miss another one.
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    I got mine about 10 mins ago (about 1/2 hour after the alliance reward)

3 x 4*s (2 x DD and 1 x JG) and 1 x 3* all in all, not a bad way to end the Anniversary
  • Just got mine -_-

3* black panther
    3* Doctor doom

2* magneto x3
    2* moonstone x2
    2* ares
    2* daken
    2* hawkeye
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was in a pretty nasty bracket (top player had close to 10k points), so my 5100 points weren't even enough for top 50. However, I did pull the final Dino purple I needed to max him from my 3 tokens, so i'm not complaining. Managed to get 9 covers for him during the season (10 if you count the alliance reward that I no longer needed).
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Mine just landed too... I think I jinxed myself
    icon_moonstone.pngpurpleflag.png