anniversary needs to be the new standard

Coppertouret
Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
After 2 years of playing (mostly consistently), I'm really tired of the same reward structure. Obviously it has been noted by the devs and IceIX that the game has a serious iso shortage, and with the constant influx of characters, it remains fairly impossible to max characters for competition level at a steady pace without spending ridiculous amounts of money or never putting the game down. I feel like the anniversary setup of double iso and progression reward structure would be a very good starting point to help accommodate the issues at this point. I don't feel like this would be too game breaking, since there are double the amount of 3 and 4 star characters out since they originally introduced the current progression system, with the exception of the minor adjustments at top end.

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Going back to grey tokens as node and progression rewards from a pve (just started the deadpool one) is another thing that is disappointing to return to, when there are about five dozen characters in the 3* to 5* range you would think that by now those rewards should have been replaced by heroic or event tokens. Just look at the way that long-running games like WoW, D3 etc have been updated to speed people's progress through to where the real game exists, which for MPQ would be the upper end of 2* and onwards.
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    And with the 2* tokens still having a high chance to be dissapointing (considering how much times I bought a Hawkeye token this week), it isn't that bad for the game it self. It's not like everything is suddenly inflated and it also actually helps newer players catch up to those who have been playing over a year due to having a wider character range to build on and more iso to catch up with.