Galactus 1 - possible end game raid

atomzed
atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
First, I enjoyed Galactus 2, as it gives the players far more options in team composition. This is after all anniversary week.

That said, Galactus 1 would have been *perfect* for end game content for the top tier of players.

I really like Galactus 1 to be given to us as an optional game mode. In terms of rewards,one legendary token should be sufficient.

D3 can still control it by allowing the players to challenge galactus once a week. Alternatively, we can challenge galactus once every day, but we would need to hit a certain score threshold to get the token once every week.

What do you guys think? Concept wise it is still similar to that of 4* DDQ.

Comments

• ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    I liked Galactus 1, too. Being able to get that Cyclops (Classic) cover would be more awesome!
    I was thinking, maybe Cosmic Wrath just destroyed the entire board and took away 95% of your team's health, that'd be better.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZommyGD wrote:
    I liked Galactus 1, too. Being able to get that Cyclops (Classic) cover would be more awesome!
    I was thinking, maybe Cosmic Wrath just destroyed the entire board and took away 95% of your team's health, that'd be better.

Why would that be better for anyone other than the true healers? You're still going to need to dump a health pack on them.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    ZommyGD wrote:

Why would that be better for anyone other than the true healers? You're still going to need to dump a health pack on them.

Because you get another 2 turns after cosmic wrath hits to beat galactus.

Winning > conserving health packs.