Add a "page" function to characters with 2 skillsets (OML)

HxiiiK
HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
not sure if this has been suggested, but at this moment, while checking my Old Man Logan, I can only see his skillset BEFORE he activates Living Legend
I would like to be able to check his secondary skillsets as well in the cover screen. This function is required as I do not think OML will be the ONLY character with 2 skillsets

if, however, there is actually a way and I have somehow missed it, please do guide me, thank you

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    HxiiiK wrote:
    not sure if this has been suggested, but at this moment, while checking my Old Man Logan, I can only see his skillset BEFORE he activates Living Legend
    I would like to be able to check his secondary skillsets as well in the cover screen. This function is required as I do not think OML will be the ONLY character with 2 skillsets

if, however, there is actually a way and I have somehow missed it, please do guide me, thank you
    This would already be handy for Ant-Man as well, as there's no way to tell what his Grow skills do. Vision also has multiple skillets, but they're included in the main description.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    DayvBang wrote:
    HxiiiK wrote:

This would already be handy for Ant-Man as well, as there's no way to tell what his Grow skills do. Vision also has multiple skillets, but they're included in the main description.

I knew I missed out someone, but when talking about 2 skillsets, vision was the only one that popped into my mind

Poor ol' Scotty, let's start being able to see those sweet Grow numbers, ay?