Iso-8 cost to max level increasing?

Over the last 24 hours I've seen the Iso-8 cost to max out the level of my 4* Invisible Woman increase from just over 70k to 101k. Similarly, the cost for The Hood has jumped up an additional 20k. Not sure about other characters but took note of those two in particular since I saw that they were about the same amount to max out when I was deciding how to spend my Iso-8 stockpile.

I don't see that the levels for these characters has dropped at all and I don't seem to have any more Iso-8 than I had before.

Anyone have any idea what has happened?

Comments

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    The "level max" button shows you the level you can achieve with your available ISO stash plus the largest ISO purchase you can make in the store...it will fluctuate as you store up ISO until what you have plus the $100 ISO purchase (do NOT purchase this its a terrible deal!) reaches the level cap of the character
  • That is really weird. I always saw it as the total amount to cap out as it always drops to zero as I used the other button to slowly feed Iso to the characters. And I always use that button when my total stockpile exceeds what is needed to cap out.

Think I see what you are saying though since the max button currently only shows Invisible Woman going to level 244 with a press of that button now.

Thanks for the insight.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The fluctuation probably jumped out at you more last week, with the ISO sale suddenly increasing how much ISO a max purchase would buy.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The tip off is when the level on the purple button doesn't match the Level Max number above the yellow button. That usually sets off "my character has max covers but his max level is only 163!" threads.