Galactus and Anniversary PVP and....nothing

GodsRightArm
GodsRightArm Posts: 27
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So I used all my attacks on Galactus and have to wait 8 hours. I also have my shield up in the Devil Dino PVP (need 70 points to hit 1k). Also already did the Deadpool Daily this morning. So now what? There should be a PVE and LR running at the same time. Is there a reason there isn't that I'm missing?

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    You can always go to prologue to make some 3-matches for 20 iso. icon_mrgreen.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

That aside, LR runs from Tuesday at 1 pm est thru Thursday at 1 pm est. People are already getting fatigued dealing with GH2 event, so if another pve is run concurrently I would believe the engagement rate will be quite low and therefore not worthwhile from D3's perspective.
  • As mentioned by puppy, it may not be worthwhile

Probably can take this time to catch up on life and work? It is not good to have a burnt out feeling
  • I remember seeing topics about Ultron runs, done at the same time as a normal PVE, and how it was absolutely destroying alliances and giving people way too much game to play that they were totally getting super burned out trying to get so many events done at the same time and all.

Which is why Galactus is doing junk on his own, I guess.
  • I guess that makes sense. A lightening round or two would be nice to pass the time though between refreshes. But I do see the reasoning otherwise.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    did you do your ddq yet?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do you have a family? They might not be as exciting as matching 3 tiles but it's something to consider
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do you have a family? They might not be as exciting as matching 3 tiles but it's something to consider

Ugh, no-one wants to deal with real people.. they don't all play MPQ
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    This is where the LR's would be perfect. I hit the same situation several times. Shielded for PVP, DDQ done, and Galactus on cooldown. Wat DOOOO?

20 man LRs with double ISO. BRING THEM BACK!
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have you tried buying some HP? Our metrics show that higher HP purchases have the same chart as higher fun. Since we can guarantee that correlation equals causation, we can be sure that you should definitely spend more money. Why not grab some Anniversary tokens? They don't really have anything to do with the anniversary, but we saw that word on a lot of art assets recently so we didn't want to feel left out. They've got pictures of a dinosaur and dinosaurs are cool. You can't actually get the dinosaur, so set your hopes for something more reasonable; like Moonstone who can steal all of Wolverine's countdown tiles to deadly effect!