Galactus node refresh question

GodsRightArm
GodsRightArm Posts: 27
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Do the rewards refresh after the 8 hours is up or do you just get to attack him again. I currently have all four rewards and my missions are available now too. But if I wait an extra hour Galactus will refresh and I'm wondering if his rewards will as well.

Comments

• Each round Galactus gets new rewards. So there are 4 rewards in round 1, 2, 3, etc.

Each refresh (every 8 hours) you can fight Galactus again.

If your alliance has moved from say, Round 5 to Round 6 in that period of 8 hours, then yes, Galactus will have new rewards for you to win. If not, and you're 4/4 already, you'll get 40 ISO each time.
  • To get the most attacks on Galactus, you want the Galactus node to unlock itself. If you use the essential nodes, he will unlock immediately, but you get one less attack on him in that 8 hour window. Because of schedules (sleep) or if window is closing, you don't want to wait for Galactus to unlock.

New alliance rounds will not reset any node timers (like it did in Ultron).
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first run of Galactus rounds 6/7/8 had 8 rewards on Galactus, run 2 he only has 4.
  • Thanks guys. I figured that was the case but I just wasn't paying attention during the last refresh.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    To get the most attacks on Galactus, you want the Galactus node to unlock itself. If you use the essential nodes, he will unlock immediately, but you get one less attack on him in that 8 hour window. Because of schedules (sleep) or if window is closing, you don't want to wait for Galactus to unlock.

New alliance rounds will not reset any node timers (like it did in Ultron).

****, wish I had known that, I was going by which ever opened up first...this game is too complicated sometimes.