• madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    So excited for my 2* daken. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    2* Daken here too icon_e_sad.gif
  • NuPhoenixX
    NuPhoenixX Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    My poor 3* Cyclops had 5 black covers and none for his other colors. Thanks crash token!

redflag.pngicon_cyclops.png
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    purpleflag.pngicon_kingpin.png
  • ERock4
    ERock4 Posts: 42
    star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngblueflag.png

And my phone got icon_gamora.pnggreenflag.png
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    2 star.pngicon_wolverine.png

Already have a dozen or so in my reward queue so at least he has some company
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    icon_captainamerica.pngstar.pngstar.png

woop
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Not even got a token yet
  • Baby Torch here.

Woo hoo, I love gambling.

DBC
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please just stop with the tokens! Like others I have terrible luck with tokens. Take the 2 bonus anniversary tokens for example, is it right that some get 2 x 2* characters while others get 3* or better possibly even hero points?

This isn't about being entitled, it is about parity. If you feel that compensation is warranted for whatever reason then make it exactly the same across the board and not a lottery!

Now time to say thank you for them, as I don't not wish to seem to be an ungreatful spoiled child.
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    OJSP wrote:
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Please just stop with the tokens! Like others I have terrible luck with tokens. Take the 2 bonus anniversary tokens for example, is it right that some get 2 x 2* characters while others get 3* or better possibly even hero points?

This isn't about being entitled, it is about parity. If you feel that compensation is warranted for whatever reason then make it exactly the same across the board and not a lottery!

Now time to say thank you for them, as I don't not wish to seem to be an ungreatful spoiled child.
    In this situation, is it not the best reward we could get from winning that node? (excluding the points, obviously)

Could be better if you consider the Hungers tokens better than the Anniversairy tokens.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wouldn't have minded some consideration of the points implications from having the node be unwinnable. For a full alliance, a single fight being locked out means you lose 20 Galactus kills' worth of progress.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    blueflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png
  • JordonLee wrote:
    OJSP wrote:
    Linkster79 wrote:

In this situation, is it not the best reward we could get from winning that node? (excluding the points, obviously)

Could be better if you consider the Hungers tokens better than the Anniversairy tokens.
    It was a Galactus Hungers token, wasn't it?

If it had happened in one of the later rounds I would complain about the health packs I lost due to health loss on the crashes (I think I attempted 3 times before I checked the alliance/forums), but it didn't set me back much. Was just annoying. The token seems to be the most fitting compensation.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    3500 iso8.png not too shabby icon_e_smile.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Linkster79 wrote:

I feel the same man, still no devil dino after more than 30 tokens, and legendaries gives me more maxed 4s than the ones I need, and just one 5.

I prefer when they compensate with HP. At least is the same for everybody...
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    2* daken...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_hawkeye.pngpurpleflag.png

Meh, I've had bad luck this whole week for tokens. Only 4* I pulled was a purple Dino, who was 2/2/5 from the last anniversary. >shrug< what can you do? Luck comes and goes.
This discussion has been closed.