Puzzle Quest Released Today for PS3/PS4!

Who's getting it?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/16/marvel-puzzle-quest-out-today-on-ps4-ps3/

Found this comment interesting "First off, some players may want to experience Marvel Puzzle Quest without the free-to-play aspects and they should be very happy that they can play the game on PlayStation as a standalone experience."

Since it says "In addition, play online or locally in Versus Event Mode to battle friends and/or foes in direct head-to-head matches which is a Marvel Puzzle Quest first. " we should start and ID share to link up together in versus event mode!

Add me on PSN: docmighty

(throw your forum name in the message so I know who it is)

Comments

• brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    It sounds interesting. I'm curious whether I'll enjoy it more or less than the current version.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want to try it solely because Iron Patriot is in this game, curious to see how he plays. icon_ironpatriot.png
  • Work must end so I can teleport home and check it out
  • rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Cost is $14.99 for game with Hulk and Deadpool DLCs for $3.99 each. I'm not sure I'm going to be buying them anytime soon, as I already play too much on my phone. The true pvp local and online aspect sounds fun though.
  • Enoc99
    Enoc99 Posts: 141
    Anyone know if I get it for PS3, and later end up buying a PS4, will I be able to download and play it on PS4, or will I have to repurchase it again?
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    It was released on Xbox360 but not Xbone. Sigh
    There are already two DLC's that bring the cost up from $15 to $23. Bigger sigh.
  • Enoc99 wrote:
    Anyone know if I get it for PS3, and later end up buying a PS4, will I be able to download and play it on PS4, or will I have to repurchase it again?

It IS cross-buy, so you'll get it for both platforms. I've been trying to purchase it for the past hour and can't get the transaction to go through. Keeps erroring out.
  • Once someone has it, spoil Iron Patriot's powers please? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Once pay day comes and its out on 360, i'll be buying it
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I was tempted by the concept of a one off payment. However, I consider that MPQ's current content is below what I would consider a full game and this one has less (less charcters, less story event and barely no use of puzzle quest mechanics like you find in any othe puzzle quest title I've played). To add insult to injury they intend to DLC additional event one by one with a few characters in each.

I should be all over it but the meager content and DLC plans makes it a tough sell for me.
  • Haetron wrote:
    Once someone has it, spoil Iron Patriot's powers please? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Fair Warning: If they are what they are expected to be, IceIX has said that they're going for a totally different power set once Normy actually gets a real release.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Locking in favor of the official thread here
This discussion has been closed.