Genuinely enjoying this go around on Galactus...but

grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So, this go around has been genuinely fun. This is what the first go around should have been. I only have 1 cover of cyclops, but with my other 2 heavy hitters, I have been able to finish that node without an issue. I do feel for those that would have normally gotten a cyclops cover if it hadn't been for the insane scaling of first go around. KA Legend is half way done with round 6 and we still have 2+ days to finish the rest. We are doing this with 2 members with 2* rosters and 4 with underleveled but well covered rosters. This is feeling more like what an anniversary event should be. Devs please take a note of the forums where you can't see any truly negative seething with vitriol comments on the first page. Isn't this much nicer where we can all enjoy each other's company. We truly appreciated the info you gave us about Galactus 2 (although more than an hour or 2 before the event would have been nicer icon_e_smile.gif ). Now my only true complaint is the rewards for the node. In round 6, I did 5 clears and got just 1 of 4 rewards for the galactus node. Can't we just make it so that you get all the rewards before you get the 20 or 40 iso? Is the game economy really going to be that broken with the added iso? I mean, heck, we are now in 4* land. New characters are going to be 4* which take 430K iso to level (or some crazy number like that) and we are all iso starved. But again, I am still enjoying this go around of Galactus. Thank you, DEVS.