When would be released the next 5*?

I dont know if sb has said it in any thread or not. The thing is, I have no idea when would be this next release, and i was thinking about saving legendary tokens till then, coz I still have hope that it will be WWHulk.

So, i guess is to much to ask for any clue of the new character and when would it be right? Because if I have to wait for more than a month, or the character is sb I hate, Im not gonna save anything for sure icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should be on or about November 10th. Was supposed to be one a month for 3 months, first two were Sept and Oct 10, I believe (give or take a day or two)

I doubt it'd be WWHulk though, given we just got Red Hulk and Totally Awesome Hulk was already announced. This is Wolverine Puzzle Quest, not Hulk Puzzle Quest.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should be on or about November 10th. Was supposed to be one a month for 3 months, first two were Sept and Oct 10, I believe (give or take a day or two)

I doubt it'd be WWHulk though, given we just got Red Hulk and Totally Awesome Hulk was already announced. This is Wolverine Puzzle Quest, not Hulk Puzzle Quest.
    It could be Totally Awesome Hulk though. Only time will tell.
    We'll get All-New Wolverine first though...
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    The third 5-star character will be a villain, right?
    M.O.D.O.K seems to be a popular guess.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am really hoping for God Doom from Secret Wars.
  • Not going to give any Secret Wars spoilers away (except the one below), however It'd be interesting to see a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png BP

BP?
    In Secret Wars, Black Panther receives an Infinity Gauntlet from Strange to defeat Doom. Right now, he's on of the most powerful characters in the series. You can see the spoilers on IGN or read the series for Secret Wars and OML. Both are very good!

I still hope for more cosmic style characters such as Thanos or Phoenix. I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the Secret Wars characters.

In other news, if we can't have Howard the Duck how about star.png Pandapool or star.pngstar.png Lady Deadpool? Can't be Wolverine Puzzle Quest without his highly annoying counter part Deadpool!
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I assume that now is the best time to catch the 5* wagon? Two characters with a 5% chance each from Legendaries. From November I understand the % will be 3.33% per 5*. Good luck reaching 5* land and having a fully covered toon when there are 10 5*s in the mix! Shame I have no time for PvEs and am unlikely to hit 1,300 in PvP anytime soon
  • IlDuderino wrote:
    I assume that now is the best time to catch the 5* wagon? Two characters with a 5% chance each from Legendaries. From November I understand the % will be 3.33% per 5*. Good luck reaching 5* land and having a fully covered toon when there are 10 5*s in the mix! Shame I have no time for PvEs and am unlikely to hit 1,300 in PvP anytime soon

Yep. Now is the best time to whale your 5 stars because you're likely to get a well covered Surfer and Logan from it since they both have 5% drop rates. It will only get harder to cover your 5 stars once the next one is release.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    Fingers crossed for Green Goblin.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    florida92 wrote:
    Not going to give any Secret Wars spoilers away (except the one below), however It'd be interesting to see a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png BP

BP?
    In Secret Wars, Black Panther receives an Infinity Gauntlet from Strange to defeat Doom. Right now, he's on of the most powerful characters in the series. You can see the spoilers on IGN or read the series for Secret Wars and OML. Both are very good!

I still hope for more cosmic style characters such as Thanos or Phoenix. I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the Secret Wars characters.

In other news, if we can't have Howard the Duck how about star.png Pandapool or star.pngstar.png Lady Deadpool? Can't be Wolverine Puzzle Quest without his highly annoying counter part Deadpool!

My biggest problem with a 4* or 5* BP is this.. they would have to make it a Lazy char.. his moveset is one of the best in 3* land.. you really can't get a whole lot better.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    florida92 wrote:
    Not going to give any Secret Wars spoilers away (except the one below), however It'd be interesting to see a star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png BP

BP?

My biggest problem with a 4* or 5* BP is this.. they would have to make it a Lazy char.. his moveset is one of the best in 3* land.. you really can't get a whole lot better.

1000% agree he was my second maxed 3 after DP and is always on my team when possible. Rage always is good fun especially right now
  • Quebbster wrote:
    It could be Totally Awesome Hulk though.
    This is a great reason to make sure you open all your LTs before the 3rd 5* is released.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    I am really hoping for God Doom from Secret Wars.

I kinda am...and I'm kinda not.
    I mean, God Doom would be better suited for the upper echalon of 5* definitely, but...I'd actually like a chance to obtain him and use him within the next year of play =/

Hope they do some new art with him like they did with Red Hulk. I was honestly surprised he wasn't just a recolour of Hulk.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    florida92 wrote:

BP?

Sure you can! Just give him a better Blue and bam he's a whole lot better!
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Considering the most requested and most guessed 5 star when they announced Old Man Logan (without revealing his name) was Phoenix, and considering the popularity of 4* JG and the canon power level of the Phoenix, I am pretty sure Phoenix is the next 5 star. On top of that, she would be able to fill in the missing colors with a green, yellow, purple build, so that we would have 2 blacks (OML and SS), 1 green (Phoenix), 1 purple (Phoenix), 1 blue (SS), 2 yellow (Phoenix and OML), and 2 red(SS and OML).
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    This is Wolverine Puzzle Quest, not Hulk Puzzle Quest.

Didn't you see the update? All future characters will be variants of Wolverine, Hulk, and Deadpool.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Should be on or about November 10th.

November 10th you say??

9AihmRd4.jpg
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like some odd ball character like Terrax, Ghost Rider, or Rhino. It'd be really cool to have Archangel to finish out the 5 original x men as they sorta are.
  • is that mean we get another daily quest? WDQ?