Opt out of health packs in Taco vault

I suspect Health Packs are not intended to be the worst thing in the Taco Vault, but for some of us, at least we can sell unwanted 2* covers for ISO. Health Packs are nothing to me, particularly as DDQ tends to be something I do at the end of a session, where I'm about to let my Health Packs regen for 3 or 4 hours after playing.

I also don't really want to stockpile Taco Tokens, even for a few hours, if the 3*s available are a selection I need. Even if I waited for a few hours to open the Tokens and found health packs, bringing my total health packs to 15; a normal session for me won't use more than 6 or 7 health packs, max. Meaning unless it happens that the next session is that rare occasion where 11 health packs are used (including the one that would regen anyway during the course of a 45 min+ session) those health packs have given me no advantage whatsoever.

With this in mind, please can it be considered that the players who don't want health packs from Tacos could be given an option to opt out of having them included in Taco vaults? Obviously you don't have to increase chances of 3* or 4* rewards, but fill the gap with 2* covers or, if you're feeling generous, 2* ISO payouts. At least then we can get something!

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you do this, I also demand a vault with more health packs! It's the only thing I open Tacos for!
  • I would trade you--you can he all my 2* covers in your vault, I will take your health packs. D3, code it in, and we're set.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    drewesque wrote:
    I would trade you--you can he all my 2* covers in your vault, I will take your health packs. D3, code it in, and we're set.

Indeed, I'd much prefer the option of removing 2* covers, even if it meant more health packs rather than better odds.
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    A better option in my opinion would be to have the healthpack.pngs from the vault stockpile seperate to your initial 10 that regenerate.

This way you still benefit from the healthpack.png pulls even if you pull with only 5 left and your done playing.

Would it be much effort to make a second healthpack.png pile? You could cap them at 20 or something so people don't hoard like crazy.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I rather them cut down the number of 2 stars. There 177 in each vault. Half the vault for crying out loud.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Wooodd wrote:
    A better option in my opinion would be to have the healthpack.pngs from the vault stockpile seperate to your initial 10 that regenerate.

This way you still benefit from the healthpack.png pulls even if you pull with only 5 left and your done playing.

Would it be much effort to make a second healthpack.png pile? You could cap them at 20 or something so people don't hoard like crazy.

I think to separate healthpack.png 's would be good. It sucks when you pull a healthpack.png pack when you have more than 5 and they stop regenerating. It just saves you a few hours instead of actually adding.