is there any way to see all the players point in galactus?

jdoe893
jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
since i can only see top ten player,and not the bottom ten..this thing have been around since the ultron event yet it is still unresolved..or am i missing some button to push here or there?

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, you have to ask someone who's near the bottom of the leaderboard.
  • I mirror this frustration. If the top 5people are also the most active communicators, then there's no way tp know who is 16,17,18,19,20th place.

There needs to be more accountability tracking in alliance-specific events like ultron and galactus!
  • jdoe893
    simonsez wrote:
    if they answer me its like putting their head on a guillotine icon_lol.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I could have sworn the devs mentioned this would be fixed for Galactus because we complained about it in Ultron. I understand why we cannot view all the scores in PVE and PVP but this is only 20 players, it really is silly that we can't view everyone.
  • jdoe893
    I could have sworn the devs mentioned this would be fixed for Galactus because we complained about it in Ultron. I understand why we cannot view all the scores in PVE and PVP but this is only 20 players, it really is silly that we can't view everyone.
    but i thought we can look at all the scores in pvp and pve by clicking alliance rank,hit the score and scroll all the way to the bottom...and why the devs didnt use the same mechanism as that in ultron and galactus
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    jdoe893 wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    If you set expectations ahead of time (and have normal people in the alliance), the response should be positive. I asked for someone to send me the bottom, and they posted it in the alliance chat. Didn't start a riot since everyone knew the deal going in.
    jdoe893 wrote:
    but i thought we can look at all the scores in pvp and pve by clicking alliance rank,hit the score and scroll all the way to the bottom...and why the devs didnt use the same mechanism as that in ultron and galactus
    Having an alliance leaderboard sounds like it would be the right solution. Or if for some reason that can't work due to the event's code, it really should be relatively straight forward to change the 'Your Rank' tab to 'Bottom Ranked' for alliance only events. There are only 20 members, each tab shows 10, and this change would fit into the game's existing UI.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    emaker27 wrote:
    Having an alliance leaderboard sounds like it would be the right solution. Or if for some reason that can't work due to the event's code, it really should be relatively straight forward to change the 'Your Rank' tab to 'Bottom Ranked' for alliance only events. There are only 20 members, each tab shows 10, and this change would fit into the game's existing UI.

My guess is the alliance leaderboard is tied to alliance rewards, so they can't add one without the other.

Easy fix for that of course is just award every alliance a token or something for event completion. Of course then people will complain that the alliance rewards suck, so that's probably why it wasn't added.

There does need to be a solution for it though, it's pretty dumb that you can't self-monitor alliance progress at the bottom.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    jdoe893 wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    Anyone waiting for Galactus to time unlock will sink pretty low, ask them before they start up again.

I've been 1st to 14th then back to 2nd just from waiting for unlocks