Septuple hitting while shielded in pvp

Alright, I have no clue how it is possible, but I've been hit 7 times this morning by someone I recognize as a team I beat once early this morning for nearly 70 points. I understand one retaliation, he got that nearly immediately for 56(!!!!!) points. They have proceeded to continue hitting me 6 more times. The last burst was four times in 10 minutes. I saved that screenshot. I won't post it as it will out the spammer.

Shouldn't I have disappeared from his draw after the retaliation? I have zero interest in seeing my shield expire as it is clear this person has a point to make (don't you dare attack me even once)

Comments

• There is a known bug at the moment that results in sometimes someone not disappearing from your list after you fight and beat them, allowing you to play the same person again and again and again.

Sounds like you're a victim of that.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good thing you were shielded. I got hit 5x by the same person. I made the mistake of not checking which SW got put in, so instead of 200 KK, 200 Cap Marv, 200 SW, I had a 45 SW in. Wouldn't blame people for trying to milk that node if they could.

Score (Pts saved)
    917 (48)
    924 (47)
    872 (52)
    815 (57)
    854 (54)