Anniversary Ten Pack

Wooodd
Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So I have had nothing but bum luck with the Anniversary and Galactus tokens so far, only one usable character icon_cyclops.pngblackflag.png from around 30 tokens, the rest all star.pngstar.png 's. Them's the brakes I suppose, the most annoying thing is I still need a star.pngstar.pngicon_storm.pngblueflag.png but does she pop up in my plethora of star.pngstar.png 's... nope.

Following this rut I finally hit my Anniversary Ten Pack, and I got:

icon_devildino.pngpurpleflag.png
icon_devildino.pngredflag.png
icon_devildino.pngredflag.png
icon_magneto.pngredflag.png ( star.pngstar.pngstar.png)
icon_moonstone.pngredflag.png (Yay!!)
icon_bullseye.pngblackflag.png ( star.pngstar.png )
icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png
icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png ( star.pngstar.pngstar.png )
icon_ares.pnggreenflag.png
icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png ( star.pngstar.png )

That's:
4 x star.pngstar.png
3 x star.pngstar.pngstar.png
3 x star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

Not a bad split really, just need some HP now for roster slots icon_rolleyes.gif . About time my luck changed a little.

I'm firmly in star.pngstar.png land at the moment, just starting to get some star.pngstar.pngstar.png 's to a usable level so I told myself when anniversary began that should i get icon_devildino.png I would get rid, but now I have three so I'm not so sure. Perhaps its finally time to sack off star.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.png to roster him, but is there a point as icon_captainamerica.png is ace in PvE and icon_devildino.png only comes but once a year. Perhaps I'll wait and see if I pull any more before Anniversary is over.

Haven't got icon_magneto.png or icon_wolverine.png yet either so need slots for them too. If only there was a sale on HP or something icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 2 black Doc Ocks and 3 purple Dinos (for real!). Earlier this week I had gotten another purple Dino and a red too. Too bad that my Dino was already 1/5/5 from previous anniversary... I can easily see myself not pulling or earning a single green cover in the whole event.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    My ten pack completely SUCKED, so congratulations on your pull! I would say what I got, but I already erased it from memory. My Anniversary pulls, even with the increased in percentages, have been mediocre at best. I at least got a Squirrel Girl cover before the start of Galactus Part 2...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    Thanks Quebbester, did a search before posting but the searh function on this site is pretty limited.

Any mods want to lock / merge this?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wooodd wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Thanks Quebbester, did a search before posting but the searh function on this site is pretty limited.

Any mods want to lock / merge this?

Done
This discussion has been closed.