Essential Character Selection

Nooneelsesname
Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
Could you please change it so that the game automatically chooses the highest level version of a character you have rather than the lowest level?

More than once I've found myself in battle with a level 40 dupe rather than a 166.

Comments

• What platform are you running? I'm on Android and every single essential character node already does take the highest level character (It's annoying, half the time I WANT to use the free to heal chump rather than my beefed up version.)
  • What platform are you running? I'm on Android and every single essential character node already does take the highest level character (It's annoying, half the time I WANT to use the free to heal chump rather than my beefed up version.)

I think you're talking about loaner characters.

I'm on android too but in Galactus run 2, it is automatically selecting my 1* Storm and 2* Cap instead of my better covered 2* Storm and 3* Cap respectively for their essential nodes.

I imagine what OP is seeing here is similar to the issue I'm having, only it sounds like he's got dupes of a character at the same tier and seeing the weaker of those being selected.

This is possibly a thread for bugs and technical issues rather than suggestions though as I don't imagine this is a deliberate 'feature'.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreed, I'd call this a bug rather than a feature.