PvP Reward Issues

kewlguirarist
kewlguirarist Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Will we receive anything for the fact that after every battle we get no reward, just the points? Or is it just me and I need to raise a ticket. The progression bar and reward screen are skipped at the end.

Comments

• Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Mine has been the same on Women of Marvel.

Its not every match though, just 1 in every 2-3. Didn't have an issue with the previous event.
  • There are multiple threads on this in the bugs forum. This is a widespread known issue, so don't worry, it is not just you.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    drewesque wrote:
    This is a widespread known issue
    Yeah, it's widespread and known by us, but I haven't seen anyone in red comment on this, which is probably why people keep making threads about it. I just pushed from 800 to 1300 and didn't get ISO on any of those battles at all. Hooray for 2 x 0!

So is this going to be another "let's give everyone 1k ISO compensation, and yeah, we know this screws the top 10%, but that's how we roll" situation?
  • Demiurge_Anthony commented in one of the Bugs forum threads to ask for more info so he could look into it. The reds are aware.
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33902
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please use the threads in Bugs and Technical issues for this error, some already posted, linking below as well
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33926
This discussion has been closed.