Is Yelena needed for anything?

herm1978
herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Since the sale ended before they fixed the anniversary I didnt buy any HP. I probably have to clear at least one roster slot (which hurts a bit since I'm a collector), because I'm not going to buy anything at ordinary prices.

I'd like to get rid of someone that wont be needed. And I cant think of a time when I had to use Yelena.

Comments

• TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    She's very valuable for numerous things.

1: Placeholder
    2: 100 iso
    3-50: ???
  • She's getting a buff in the next patch where her Payback Mission targets Invisibility tiles.

So, uh.

Good luck trotting her out there against the 4*s that actually create them.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    colwag wrote:
    She's getting a buff in the next patch where her Payback Mission targets Invisibility tiles.

So, uh.

Good luck trotting her out there against the 4*s that actually create them.
    but now the up scale versions of her can take out yours, lovely....maybe only useful in TU. otherwise AI buff
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    she was the first character ejected from my roster and she's not getting back in (yes, I kicked her even before I kicked bagman)
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    I kept hold of her far longer than I should out of nostalgia when I was in 2* land as I found her fun, but really ditch her now she's useless.
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    She's the only character I haven't kept. Completely useless.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey all, she has her very own thread here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30938 discuss and read!
This discussion has been closed.