4* cyclops required?...really?...

Bwanis
Bwanis Posts: 16
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
The first galactus run was a disaster which prevented most of the player base from getting 4* cyclops. Now 4 1/2 days later he is required for the next run?! Why must you continuously pour salt in the gaping wound that the first galactus event left behind? This is what frustrates me to no end with MPQ. The screw ups and poor planning ripple into the events that follow and its up to us, your dedicated players, to fix what you botched by opening our wallets. Tell you what, if you just admit to this whole series of anniversay events being a premeditated money grab of epic proportions, I'll buy a stark salary. I dare you. I just need to hear it once from a red to ease my pain.

Comments

• Agreed. On top of this, game keeps crashing! What a bummer. I guess the 1% will keep getting richer.
  • Bwanis wrote:
    The first galactus run was a disaster which prevented most of the player base from getting 4* cyclops. Now 4 1/2 days later he is required for the next run?! Why must you continuously pour salt in the gaping wound that the first galactus event left behind? This is what frustrates me to no end with MPQ. The screw ups and poor planning ripple into the events that follow and its up to us, your dedicated players, to fix what you botched by opening our wallets. Tell you what, if you just admit to this whole series of anniversay events being a premeditated money grab of epic proportions, I'll buy a stark salary. I dare you. I just need to hear it once from a red to ease my pain.

Stahp. All I hear is:

"Whine whine whine whine, I want to buy/bought hp therefore I deserve the bestest of everything the game has to offer, more whining, Galacturd is too hard (that's what she said), more cheese with your whine, whine whine. K I'm done now... not..."

1. It's the norm for a newly acquired character to be featured in the next pve after they are acquired, nothing new here.

2. Galacturd may have been a ton harder than all events we have had to face thus far, but with an active alliance, you would definitely had a shot at at least 1 of his covers so you can use him the 2nd time round. So you need to re-examine why you weren't able to get even 1 cover when quite a number of others who faced the same event as you were able to.

3. I didn't have to open my wallet to be able to get 4Clops covers, therefore your argument is invalid. Go get better at the game or visit the forum for more strategies on how to deal with difficult bosses.

4. Stahp yer whining. It's boring and just reflects poorly on yourself. Come up with points you are unhappy about in a non-"self-entitled" way and throw in suggestions so others will take you seriously.

5. Space out your sentences so people can read you more coherently, and be less irritated with reading one big block of text.

....Or don't listen and be ignored even more than usual.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Bwanis wrote:

Stahp. All I hear is:

"Whine whine whine whine, I want to buy/bought hp therefore I deserve the bestest of everything the game has to offer, more whining, Galacturd is too hard (that's what she said), more cheese with your whine, whine whine. K I'm done now... not..."

1. It's the norm for a newly acquired character to be featured in the next pve after they are acquired, nothing new here.

2. Galacturd may have been a ton harder than all events we have had to face thus far, but with an active alliance, you would definitely had a shot at at least 1 of his covers so you can use him the 2nd time round. So you need to re-examine why you weren't able to get even 1 cover when quite a number of others who faced the same event as you were able to.

3. I didn't have to open my wallet to be able to get 4Clops covers, therefore your argument is invalid. Go get better at the game or visit the forum for more strategies on how to deal with difficult bosses.

4. Stahp yer whining. It's boring and just reflects poorly on yourself. Come up with points you are unhappy about in a non-"self-entitled" way and throw in suggestions so others will take you seriously.

5. Space out your sentences so people can read you more coherently, and be less irritated with reading one big block of text.

Wow man, you think this is fair? People 'whines' because things are not fair. You know, this is the reason things improve, if people wouldnt whine, things would remain the same and now we would be playing a very different Galaktus 2 event. If we have a better event now is because of whinning!

So please, if you dont like the whinning dont enter the thread, go and play with your super good alliance that can beat anything and stop patronizing from your position of superiority. You now, not all alliances are like yours.
  • Deadpooool wrote:
    Bwanis wrote:

Stahp. All I hear is:

I really hope all "veterans" of this game aren't this abrasive and toxic, because this is an example of how game communities get a bad name. Like, right down to the "git gud" attitude, this wreaks of toxic community member.
  • Deadpooool wrote:

Exactly. Which is why 4clops was essential in the Simulator. Shouldn't Mr.F be the one essential here? (The elastic guy, not the mentally challenged british woman)
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Bwanis wrote:

Stahp. All I hear is:

Still trying to reconcile this response to what the OP actually said.

Disengage smug mode please icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locking this thread... it is helpful to no-one
This discussion has been closed.