Thanks for the functional servers.

TheHueyFreeman
TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Since we all know what the response would have been if the servers had went down again, just wanted to say thanks for the work that went into ensuring that the servers don't go down this time. it's lasted much longer than the last few big events.

Comments

• Since we all know what the response would have been if the servers had went down again, just wanted to say thanks for the work that went into ensuring that the servers don't go down this time. it's lasted much longer than the last few big events.

We need a thread with about 800 posts full of exclamations about how nothing went wrong... icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Aghast! Things are running smooth. Get your pitchforks!
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Not necessary, since the servers are running and the event is enjoyable, everyone is busy playing the game instead of ****. Imagine that. icon_lol.gif
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, I made sure to be logged in ahead of the GH2 event start and was happy that it was unnecessary. (Though I wonder if the load is down from last week because people were turned off by the difficult of the first run...)
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Also helps that there aren't multiple events going on at the same time. I think most people have stopped playing the simulator because well....its the simulator and the combos suck (ask me how many times I lost to the JG/Storm/Cyclops with having killed off the 4*'s and having storm down to between 200 to 1000hp). Normally we would be having a end to a pve, end to a pvp, beginning of a pvp and sometimes beginning of a pve (I may be exaggerating a little). This feels a little more relaxing...only thing lacking is a in season simulator just to farm iso and boosts.
  • grunth13 wrote:
    Also helps that there aren't multiple events going on at the same time. I think most people have stopped playing the simulator because well....its the simulator and the combos suck (ask me how many times I lost to the JG/Storm/Cyclops with having killed off the 4*'s and having storm down to between 200 to 1000hp). Normally we would be having a end to a pve, end to a pvp, beginning of a pvp and sometimes beginning of a pve (I may be exaggerating a little). This feels a little more relaxing...only thing lacking is a in season simulator just to farm iso and boosts.

I never realized how much I enjoyed the new Season Sim until I noticed its absence this week...

D@mn it, I'm complaining! I swear, it just kind of snuck up on me! icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC