OBJECTION!!

TheWerebison
TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Okay, when are we going to get a special Phoenix Wright-style event that uses the in-game art for Jennifer Walters?! Matt Murdock is a lawyer, too. Can we have one of them be the prosecutor and one the defense attorney? Can this be a thing?!

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Okay, when are we going to get a special Phoenix Wright-style event that uses the in-game art for Jennifer Walters?! Matt Murdock is a lawyer, too. Can we have one of them be the prosecutor and one the defense attorney? Can this be a thing?!
    I'm down. They can be representing Luke Cage and Howard the Duck in the famous "Heroes For Hire vs. Howard the Duck" case.

Now we just need Howard...
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    IceIX wrote:
    I'm down. They can be representing Luke Cage and Howard the Duck in the famous "Heroes For Hire vs. Howard the Duck" case.

Yes, yes we do!
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

Disappointed he wasn't the 2nd Anniversary joke character. Somewhere, someone is still arguing that a T-Rex's tiny arms are still a legitimate threat.
  • I'd be happy if they added ANY story event right now. The last one we got was Enemy of the State.

Ultron and Galactus have no story. They just show up and you defeat them. We have all of these silent heroes and villains and it's starting to feel less like it was derived from comics.
  • TheWerebison
    Xeonic-Ice wrote:
    I'd be happy if they added ANY story event right now. The last one we got was Enemy of the State.

Ultron and Galactus have no story. They just show up and you defeat them. We have all of these silent heroes and villains and it's starting to feel less like it was derived from comics.

Completely missed the word "less" in that last statement, lol.

Yeah, more story mode would definitely be cool. Heck, I'd be happy if instead of another story event, they added more to the prologue stuff. I don't care if it would still be small rewards like the 1*'s and 2*'s of the stuff we do have, with maybe 1 or 2 3*'s thrown in there. Be nice to have some dialogue I don't skip through again. XD
  • TheWerebison
    God, I'm having such brainstorming sessions! You could really just change the names of the abilities, if you wanted.

Jennifer Walters uses Badgering! (red): go on the offensive and "shake up" the witness
    Luke Cage uses Go on the Defensive (red): create a powerful shield
    Jennifer Walters uses Rebuttal (blue): use witnesses' own words against them; take Luke's shield
    Matt Murdock uses Objection! (purple): strike her comment from the record and damage her credibility
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    They need some sort of x-men p vs e with all the characters they have now.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    IceIX wrote:

Nah, I think we need "mind-wiped Astonishing Wolverine" first. He can have paper dolls as aa power!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:

Sooooo is this a hint that Howard is the next 5*? icon_e_biggrin.gif