Strike, Protect, Attack, Health Views

I would really like to see something next to your characters that shows you how much you are boosted for the board i.e.

10 attack.png tiles on the board shows +100 damage
10 enemyprotect.png tiles on the board shows +200 shielded
10 strike.png on the board shows +100 damage

I would also like to see the percentage of the health you have. I get it flashes when you hit 20%? or so, but I want to see exactly how much I have, and more importantly the other team. If you have someone like Punisher icon_punisher.png who can down someone at less than 40% you basically have to eyeball it. Rocket & Groot icon_rocket.png is easier due to your health flashing before your health grows off of yellowtile.png. This would also be very helpful for characters like Hulk icon_hulk.png and now Red Hulk icon_redhulk.png where you can see how much you actually damaged them for. If you are doing a move that is hitting them for 4% instead of 5%, you know that one more strike.png tile is going to put you over so you will try not to get it.

Side note: Just saw this icon_ironpatriot.png symbol.... Are we getting Iron Patriot?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Side note: Just saw this icon_ironpatriot.png symbol.... Are we getting Iron Patriot?
    The symbol has been there for a while, but the actual character release is back-burnered. He went back to the drawing board and stayed there.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    The symbol has been there for a while, but the actual character release is back-burnered. He went back to the drawing board and stayed there.

You can use Iron Patriot in the console version of the game that released today.. you can basically call him "Console Exclusive" now
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another indicator that would be handy would be one that highlighted the strongest colour on each team, obviously you can work it out, but with more skills using it then it would be handy if it was immediately visible.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crowl wrote:
    Another indicator that would be handy would be one that highlighted the strongest colour on each team, obviously you can work it out, but with more skills using it then it would be handy if it was immediately visible.
    I wish I could work it out. In the middle of a match, when I look and see that everyone on the opposing team has the same value, I no longer remember what order they were in when the match started.
  • frostCoH
    frostCoH Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Crowl wrote:
    This! Also I want to know EXACTLY what I've stolen when I steal something.
  • The old system of it popping up in the corner with +5 greentile.png for example when you or they stole 5 greentile.png was much easier to follow than the recent (well kind of recent...) change to it just showing you their total's for everything.

Loki especially is horrible to follow now.