3* cyclops not buffed??

Tarouza
Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I am a little confused. Why isn't 3* cyclops boosted like everyone else with multiple iterations for galactus event

Storm - all versions boosted
Cap - all versions boosted
Hawkeye - all versions boosted

Shouldn't cyclops be included as well? Is this an error or intentional?

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    my initial guess is that it is a new character buff, but maybe not an essential. if he's essential, to me, the 3* should be buffed as well. we won't know until we get into the nodes to see if he's essential or not. we just had him as essential in simulator pve and i have 2 covers, so i hope not essential.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    He's not buffed because he's got a great red and black which--when paired with Capt Marvel in later rounds--will destroy Galactus quite easily.
  • Tarouza
    vudu3 wrote:
    He's not buffed because he's got a great red and black which--when paired with Capt Marvel in later rounds--will destroy Galactus quite easily.

Pretty much my theory
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    if they buffed him, he'd be tanking marvel's colors anyway, so you couldn't get her in front. only way that works is if either they're both buffed, or neither, which we have, so could still work to a point, if you have marvel leveled. or am i missing something?
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    That's a fair point--I forgot that Capt Marvel is one of the characters with miss-matched color strengths. Her yellow is her second strongest color even though it appears before black.
  • Tarouza
    Also 4* is essential, and marvel might tank one of the off colors like blue or pink not sure on that