Galactus Hungers 2

Options
2»

Comments

• ZamWiesel wrote:
    Anyone know if the Galactus event ends after you finish round 8 or can you keep attacking til it finishes?

Second Malcrof, you keep attacking til it finishes.
  • All of Galactus color tiles are the same strength. For XFW surgical strike, does anyone know which color it destroys for damage?
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CelticBear wrote:
    All of Galactus color tiles are the same strength. For XFW surgical strike, does anyone know which color it destroys for damage?
    As I recall, it is Blue.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jackstar0 wrote:
    CelticBear wrote:
    All of Galactus color tiles are the same strength. For XFW surgical strike, does anyone know which color it destroys for damage?
    As I recall, it is Blue.

Correct. I think it has to do with his order of his abilities. Blue is his 1st ability, and that is also the color that Surgical Strike hits. Really too bad too, since I have more than once wished it would take black.
  • Kilwrath
    Kilwrath Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Nefesh wrote:
    devs must really lost the last remains of their mind... this worst-event-ever again? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

I thought the changes they make to this round made it much more enjoyable. My alliance just finished round 8 under the wire by pulling together and doing a big final push. I think that is the point of these events - difficult but achievable with some skill, effort, and teamwork. I wish round one had went like that, I was ready to quit it was so ridiculously evil once we hit round 6.
  • tranceazn
    tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My alliance has 18 out of the 20 members that received the Legendary Token.

This event was a lot more fun, compared to the 1st round.
  • Pwuz_
    Options
    Well, Planet Express has finally reached the Purple Rulk cover. A bit sour still considering if we could have gotten ANY Cyclops covers, we may have had a shot at the Red cover here too.

Overall glad they fixed the event as well as they did from last week's run. But certainly grumbly why Cyclops was the required 4* for 2 back to back PvE events!
  • Davan
    Davan Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hopefully my alliance is able to get the last 200k for the purple cover in time. If we don't I'll be really upset that the one black panther node that was locked could have gotten us through.
  • Pwuz_
    Options
    I kept meaning to test this during the 1st run of Galactus, or at least sooner in this run; did you know that by throwing a character with Fastball Special, that character can actually dodge Cosmic Wrath?

Not particularly useful last round since by the time you came down, Galactus would be ready to cast Cosmic Wrath again, this run it could have been possible to salvage victory depending on the thrown character.
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    still need 40k pts more to get the Legendary token but my next mission time is the end of the event.... icon_cry.gif