Steam cloud save issues

nigelregal
nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
Just wondering if there is a quick fix for this issue:

I use steam and my GF logged into her account last night and played on my laptop. This morning I played on my PC and then it synced to cloud. I brought my laptop to work and logged in and it synced her account to my steam profile (roster, ISO, HP).

I was 500 pts away from my Simulator legendary token and Have not played devil dino to win that legendary (first one I have covered enough to win).

Basically if I can't fix this asap I will lose out on 2 legendary tokens and my alliance i'm in requires reaching certain points for PVE events so I won't hit that as well. Will likely boot me as galactus 2 is coming up and I won't be able to play it.

I put in a support ticket but it only says for phone support. I won't want to wait 72 hours and find out they can't help me since I will lose my 2 legendary tokens today.

Also: If I just play with my GF roster but get enough points for my legendary token (since it kept my score) will I just lose my legendary token anyways if I get support help? ( I did beat PVE score to get that legendary)

As well if any support takes long I will miss out on my 10 pack for PVP and all the galactus tokens and red hulk. If I miss out on all of that I will likely just take the hit on the $500 or so spent on the game and quit. Missing out on over 20 tokens and prizes I need would just be the nail in the coffin.